To register, fill out and send the following form:
God has a place for you.
Would you like to be in that place now on earth and for eternity in heaven?
The Bible has the real answer to this question. It's a matter of knowing your ABC’s:
A – ADMIT to God that you are a sinner and repent or turn away from your sin.
- Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
- Acts 3:19 - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the
B – BELIEVE that Jesus is God’s Son and accept God’s gift of forgiveness from sin.
- John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting
- Romans 5:8 - But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
C - CONFESS your faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Romans 10:9-10, 13 - 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised
him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 13 For whosoever
shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
You can pray something like this:
Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and have displeased You in many ways. I believe You died for my sin, and only through faith in Your death and resurrection can I be forgiven. I want to turn from
my sin and ask You to come into my life as my Savior and Lord. From this day on, I will follow You by living a life that pleases You. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for saving me. Amen.